FULL SERVICE Automotive, Truck and RV Repairs
Fox River Tire & Auto offers a full range of repair and replacement services for both domestic and foreign vehicles, trucks and RV’s including:
- Preventive maintenance services
- Brake services
- Engine tune-up services
- Cooling system services
- Computer diagnostic services
- Engine and transmission services
- Exhaust and suspension services
- Climate control services
- Oil and filter service
- Inspection services… and much more.
It is our goal to keep your vehicle safe and well maintained by following the manufacturer service recommendations so that you have confidence on the road and can enjoy a safe, worry-free driving experience.
OUR BENEFITS to You
- You never have to worry about the work we do on your car - we provide a 24 Month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty.
- You don't have to sit around and wait for your car - we offer a courtesy shuttle to take you back home, to work or shopping and will pick you up again when your car is ready.
- We have free WIFI so can make the most of your time while while you wait.
- Our reminder service will alert you about upcoming appointments and when your next service is due.
- You save time because we can do ALL the work your car needs...from engine to tires and everything in between.
- We take a bit of stress out of life because you are putting your car in the hands of trained, certified mechanics who know what they are doing.
What other said about us
This past winter I was driving through St. Charles and the warning light for low tire pressure came on. Knowing that Fox River has a free air hose available to the public, I stopped in to put air in my tires. Unfortunately, it was so cold that the air compressor had frozen. I went in and asked the staff for help and they had me pull my car into the garage. They immediately checked the pressure on all four of my tires and added air when needed. They then proceeded to gently knock all of the accumulated ice and snow from my wheel wells. I was very happy with my experience!
John M St. Charles
If you want a place that has integrity and friendly, exceptional customer service, see Kevin and his team of guys at Fox Valley Tire & Auto. Your car will be in good hands and you won’t have to worry about the “Did you know you need this, that, and the other thing fixed, too.” Quality and honest service is what you will get!
Staff is friendly and thorough in explaining issues before repairing. Staff is so thorough and wonderful, they told me about the rebate for my new tires purchase. Will recommend this business and my parents have used them for tires, etc. for years.
Kevin is THE BEST! HONEST! SERIOUSLY HONEST! UNDERSTANDING! CONCERNED! I’ve been trusting Kevin with our cars since 2011 – follow him wherever he goes. 🙂
I have always been impressed that they explain what your car needs, and what it doesn’t need. They don’t try to “up-sell” things I don’t need. If a part needs replacing they will explain why. If its not urgent, they’ll tell me how many more miles it will get before needing replacing. All in all, I feel like I can trust them to tell me exactly what needs to be done. And the work is done professionally and at a fair price. You can’t ask for more than that!
I have been coming here for over 20 years. I now get all our auto needs done here, where as in the past, I would have gone to separate facilities for tires, mufflers, etc. Great service and outstanding team. It is nice to see the same friendly faces every time I come in.
There is one simple word why I have gone to Kevin Bickford when I have an auto-repair need: trust. I know when I do business with Kevin that he really does have my best interest in mind because he takes the time to educate and let me know what really needs repaired and what can wait. He does business with me in mind, not simply my wallet.