ABOUT FOX RIVER TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!
Fox River Tire & Auto Repair Has Been Proudly Serving & Supporting The Fox Valley Community For Over 50 Years!
Since 1961, Fox River Tire & Auto Repair has been known for delivering the highest level of professionalism, maintaining the highest standards for parts and services, and providing the highest degree of care for our customers. As part of our customer service and commitment to you and your car, Fox River Tire & Auto Repair performs a complete vehicle inspection on every vehicle that comes into the shop. Because people rely on their cars for forth to work, to shuttle children, run errands, connect with friends and family and to travel…having an unexpected or catastrophic car failure can be stressful and inconvenient.
Our experienced team knows firsthand that a little bit of preventive maintenance and education can greatly reduce the chances of breakdown and can extend the life of your car. Our service advisors and technicians at Fox River Tire & Auto Repair provide tips and information on upcoming services that are recommended by your vehicle manufacturer and we always give you options when it comes to any service that is recommended.
It is the breadth of experience of our highly skilled and certified team and our commitment to outstanding customer care that truly sets Fox River Tire & Auto Repair apart from other local and national automotive service centers.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
- We offer a full range of repair and replacement services for both domestic and foreign vehicles, trucks and diesel engines
- Most services are completed the same day
- Over 97% of our customers would recommend us to their family and friends
- All repairs and estimates are approved by you before any work is done
- We offer appointments but walk-ins are also welcomed
- We are a certified TechNet Service Center, using quality parts and the latest in diagnostic technology
WE STAND BEHIND WHAT WE DO
- All our services are backed by our 36,000 mile / 36 month guarantee
- We offer a Road Hazard tire protection plan on every tire we sell
- We provide nationwide Road Side Assistance coverage for one year with any $25 purchase
- Our staff has over 125 combined years of experience in the auto repair industry
- We hire A.S.E. Certified Technicians and provide continuing education to stay up on the latest repair and maintenance trends and technologies
REPUTATION IN THE COMMUNITY
- We have been the most trusted automotive repair and service provider in the Fox Valley for over 55 years
- We have an outstanding rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We have received the Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- The readers of the Kane County Chronicle voted us as ‘One Of The Best’ for Tire Store and Oil Change
- Our ratings and reviews are collected by an independent 3rd party organization to ensure our reviews are real and unfiltered so you can hear what our customers have to say about our service
- We established the “Deserving Rides Program” to give away quality used cars to people who were voted by our community
- We’ll arrange for a convenient shuttle service for our customers within a 15 mile radius (by appointment)
- We have free Wi-Fi while you wait
- We offer complimentary coffee, tea and water available in our customer lounge area
- We help remind you of upcoming appointments and preventive services – like oil changes and tire rotations – with our e-mail reminder service
- We can help arrange for a rental car, if needed, and provide a discount through our partner Enterprise
How We Became The Most Trusted Repair Shop In The Fox Valley Area
We have been serving the residents of St. Charles and the surrounding communities in the Fox Valley Area for over 55 years. To have that kind of staying power, you need to provide more than a service. You need to be an active part of the community.
That’s why we have been around so long. Our family live here too. We frequently run into our customers at the store, in restaurants and while doing business in our community. We treat them like family and they can count on us to be there for them well beyond the time their car leaves our shop.
Being the best means doing your best – every day and every time.
Service & Maintenance Tips
You depend on your car everyday. But how much do you really know about maintaining the vehicle you depend on so much? Our team of car care experts offer car care tips and maintenance advice to help you understand your car and to help avoid unexpected car trouble.
You’ll find new articles being added to our Car Care Tips Blog
THE MOST IMPORTANT CAR SAFETY FEATURE IS...YOU! Why? If you do not look after your car, it doesn’t matter the number of car safety features installed, they will not be functioning properly when you need them. Imagine: It’s after dark and you have to [...]
WHY DO BRAKES SQUEAK? It’s a bright and beautiful morning, you get into your car and as you are driving to work, you suddenly hear an odd noise as you get to the intersection. You think to yourself “I’m sure it was not my [...]
THE MOST IMPORTANT CAR SAFETY FEATURE IS...YOU! Why? If you do not look after your [...]
WHY DO BRAKES SQUEAK? It’s a bright and beautiful morning, you get into your [...]
ARE YOU A SEVERE DRIVER? If you regularly make frequent errands throughout the day or [...]